Summer Sale Scent Master List
- Pumpkin Caramel Crunch- A delicious blend of Butter, Pumpkin, Pecan, Vanilla, Caramel, and Maple Syrup. The perfect fall scent for someone with a sweet tooth!
- Toasted Marshmallow: The perfect blend of sweet vanilla marshmallows with the smokiness of burning wood.
Fresh & Clean
- Cactus Flower & Jade: Smells like a room full of plants! Fresh air with hints of green leaves, aloe, and chrysanthemum.
- Beach Linen: Clean linens drying in the seaside breeze. A strong scent similar to Laundry Day. Notes of orange blossom, ozone, linen, and powder.
- Clean Cotton: Smells of clean sheets hanging on a clothesline. Notes of lemon, cotton, linen, violets, and powder. If you like our scent Laundry day, you will like this scent too!
- Cucumber Melon: Notes of ozone, honeydew melon, cucumber, aloe, bamboo, and powder. A crisp fresh green scent that could be used in laundry detergent.
- Sea Minerals: The scent of a cool ocean breeze, Notes of ozone, sea salt, eucalyptus, and powder.
- Sel de Mer: A fresh ocean scent, with notes of orange, cardamom, sea salt, amber, and palm leaves.
Trees + Woods
- Santal Coconut: A summertime fan favorite! Coconut milk mixed with sandalwood creates a luxe tropical escape.
- Cypress & Bayberry: A year round tree scent. Not too christmasy. Top notes of eucalyptus. Middle notes of bayberry, cypress, and moss. Base notes of fir and patchouli.
- Tonka & Oud: The perfect balance of oud wood and tonka bean (vanilla). A woodsy, resinous scent mellowed by vanilla notes.
- Smoked Oud: Woodsy and smoky. Top notes of spearmint and incense. Base notes of oud, leather, musk, frankincense, and myrrh.
- Bookworm: Leather bound books, mahogany sleeves, and flipping through dusty pages. Notes of teakwood, leather, amyris, patchouli, and sandalwood.
- Alpine Balsam: Walking through the woods on a cold winter night. Notes of bergamot, balsam, cedar, patchouli, and pine.
- Nordic Night: A wintery scent with notes of eucalyptus, pine, oakmoss, and cedarwood.
- Calla Lily: a fresh floral scent with notes of ozone, lemon, lily of the valley, and powder.
- Mango Gardenia: A fruity floral scent with top notes of coconut, peach, and base notes of musk and tonka bean. The middle notes of mango and gardenia will light up any space!
- Vetiver- Woodsy and earthy. Reminiscent of dry grass and warm soil on a hot summer day.
- Vetiver + Vanilla: The perfect combination of earthy vetiver and sweet vanilla. For those who enjoy sweet scents in moderation and can appreciate the earthy, dry grass of vetiver.
- Sage & Lavender: Earthy and relaxing. Top notes of lavender, middle notes of sage, camphor, and chamomile, base notes of cedar and sandalwood.
- Lavender Tea & Tonic: An apothecary blend of lavender and white tea, with notes of honeydew, cucumber, and chamomile.
- Rosemary Sage: An aromatherapy scent of eucalyptus and pine, rosemary, cedar, and sage leaves. Very earthy and herbal.
- White Eucalpytus: Very similar to our Eucalyptus and Mint scent. Hints of juniper, powder, and sea salt set this scent apart.
- Hemp: Not for the faint of heart. Very herbal scent with notes of lemon, green leaves, hemp, patchouli, and vetiver.
- Party Time- Pink Sugar inspired scent. Top: Raspberry, strawberry. Middle: Freesia, sugar. Base: Vanilla
- Vanilla: Classic Vanilla. Sweet and warm scent smells like a cake baking in the oven.
- Gingerbread House: The classic holiday scent of a freshly baked gingerbread topped with vanilla buttercream frosting and gumdrops. A sweeter take on our classic gingerbread scent. Notes of ginger, citrus, cinnamon, vanilla, and clove.
- Caramel Popcorn: Buttered popcorn topped with sea salt, caramel, and pralines. Super sweet! Reminiscent of early summer days at the fair.
- Hazelnut Coffee: The hazelnut version of our best selling “Coffee Lovers” candle. Smells like freshly brewed coffee with top notes of hazelnut.
- Creme Brulee: caramelized sugar, rum, maple, and vanilla notes combine to perfectly replicate this classic dessert.
- Blueberry Pancakes: Similar to Blueberry Cheesecake, but without the tang. More of a bakery scent, with notes of butter, sugar, and vanilla…and of course, blueberries!
- Sugared Chestnut: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire? No? Okay, well you get the point. Nutty chestnuts with caramelized sugar, butter, and cinnamon. Its the perfect holiday scent for someone who can appreciate the sweet things (without going overboard).
- Mediterranean Fig- Top: Green leaves, Ozone. Middle: Jasmine, Fig. Base: Light Musk, Wood, Moss
- Island Coconut: A tropical fruit blend mixed with creamy vanilla. Pineapple, banana, coconut milk, vanilla, and tonka bean.
- Candied Ginger: A blend of lemon, ginger, and spice. Refreshing but grounding. Reminds me of “Gin Gin” Candies.
- Apricot Grove: Like walking through of grove of apricot trees! Notes of Apricot, jasmine, and vetiver.
- Georgia Peach: A sweet, juicy georgia peach. Hints of raspberry, mandarin, and sugar.
- Black Raspberry Vanilla: The perfect combination of ripe berries and creamy vanilla. Sweet and fruity!
- Peppercorn Pomander: A peppery twist of the traditional holiday fragrance. Notes of peppercorn, orange, mandarin, and tonka bean.
- Chardonnay: Don’t judge this candle by its cold throw! Cold, this candle smells of freshly crushed grapes. When burning, notes of white wine, lemon, and oak fill the air. An upscale scent that captures the unmistakable scent of white wine. January Subscription box.
- Sunday Brunch (Mimosa): Smells just like getting mimosas at sunday brunch! Bubbly champagne mixed with grapefruit juice and mandarin. A subscription box exclusive.
- Black Currant & Absinthe (The Black Cat): A cologne scent! Very masculine. Top notes of anise and eucalyptus. Middle notes of Black currant and blackberry. Base notes of Fennel, amber, dark musk, and tonka bean. October 2021 subscription box exclusive. Will not be dyed for this sale.
- Egyptian Amber: A resinous, woody scent. The perfect balance of amber, musk, and woods creates this alluring bold scent.
- French Bourbon: A luxurious aroma of sophistication. Warm, rich vanilla bourbon, Italian bergamot and heliotrope blend elegantly with decadent leather and black amber crystals all on a base of spicy, woodsy oak reserves.
- Cashmere Shea: Smells like Moroccan oil hair treatment. Notes of Powder, lavender, ylang ylang, sandalwood, musk, and amber.